Below you will find a CSV file with a list of applications and instructions for how to add them to your Protection Plan. The newly added applications include GotoMeeting (2 processes), Microsoft Teams, Skype, Slack, Webex (2 processes), and Zoom.
In order to import this list, please see the following steps:
- Log in to the Morphisec Console and switch to the "Plans" view on the left pane.
- Click on the "+Add" button to the right of “Include List.”
3. Click on "+ New Application" at the bottom left.
4. Select "From CSV File" and choose the CSV that was download from the link above.
5. Click "Done" and you should now see the newly added application ready to be included in the Protection Plan.
6. Select the applications that you would like to protect and click Done.
- Once this dialogue window closes, remember to click save at the bottom right corner of the main plan screen in order to save the changes you just made to the Protection Plan.
- By default, the Protectors will be updated with this configuration change within 30 minutes of being in connection with the server. If however, for testing purposes, you would like this change to be immediate, it can be done by restarting the Morphisec Agent service on the test endpoint. This will pull the new configuration from the server immediately on the restart of the service.
For any question on this communication, please feel free to contact us with any questions or issue you may have at email@example.com.